Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thamban ,Bala and The Bindi Masala

After a long carrier hunt I jumped from Poornam Info vision (My old company) and I joined IBS on Jan 7 th of 2008 .With new hopes ,After a boring induction training I was allocated to a project called "iLoyal" .Met my PM and GM first day and I got a cubicle near to pantry soon .I got a lot of friends through the help of Mr Arun Rajeev.(Man who propagates news without any delay in iLoyal).Though he is propagating news inside team he is a good team member and very responsible person in work wise.With the help of Arun I am meeting Balachandran VS.We used to see in wash room ,in morning . So slowly we became good friends .Nice smile ,good in technical and very much believe in God (God knows these are true). So one evening I shifted to my Kazhakootam near to technoparkI got a call from one number .Was resting in my room . That was Bala chandaran (Bala),That was the first call I am getting from IBS friends other than Arun Rajeev. So he called me for dinner. I decided we will go. Bala came with his pulsuu and we went Punjabi Daba that was my first journey to Punjabi Daba (and also the last).Bala asked what u want I told ,I am new to punjabi dishes.He pointed to me wall.There I can see so many names.I told we will have chappathi. and I asked what about side dish. He told we will order different dishes.He ordered Paneer butter masala and asked what about you I opted Bindi masala.I asked what is that " he told it contains lady finger and " Supera setup anu" (Its good and super)ok that dish is fine for me ,Supplier came and ordered for chappathi

Bala : aru chappathi ( six chapathi )
Supplier : Chey ! ( six in hindi)
Me : chey ? (I looked at him strange after that only realized that he is speaking hindi)
Supplier : laughed
Me and Bala laughed a lot ,we do remember that "punjabi house" filim dialoges
After some time we got two empty plates and some onion and lemon
Again continued our chit chat..
Then came Bindi Masala ,chappthy and paneer butter masala
I started my chappthi with Bindi masala ,then I realized that Bindi masala is horrible!, I looked at Bala he is enjoying with his Paneer butter masala, So I started sharing Paneer butter masala from his plate andand I told to Bala
Me : Please take Bindi masala thats good
bala had taken and he also understand that was horrible

After that we need something to drink ,Only lessi and butter milk was there order lessi came and at that time I told to Bala " Ente dasamoolrishtam kure kudikendi varum " (I have to drink dasamoolarishtam a lot today )I used to take dasamoolarishtam ( an ayurvedic syrup for digestion)
We laughed a lot today
NB : Thamban is the dirty nick name given by Arun Rajeev for me

No comments: