Wednesday, March 12, 2008

EE ana Mohanlalinu padikuvano ?

One day Anakootam group(A group of 8 members) decided to go for "Kodanad" (A place near to Ernakulam famous for elephant training ) , Actually we planned there for Elephant ride. So morning we started our journey at 7 'o' clock , On the way we had break fast and we reached there at 8.30. We roamed around and met some people students of elephant college named "Ekko", "Eva" . This Eva was dancing with head , pretty good dancer ,here comes our major event "Elephant ride" . Elephant ride it causes 150 RS for four members,me and Krishnakumar and Chacko decided to go together . I am little bit nervous for that ride . I went there and grab the ticket and went near to stair which using for getting on to Elephant . Vehicle ( Elephant) came near to the stair case I am the one who get on that first. KK and chacko just behind me and Ana pappan (Who is controlling Elephant) gave me one big rop for balancing . Elephant started walking as usual ,my heart beat started increasing . and laughed at every one with pleasant smile. While started his walking I realized that Elephant walking entirely different manner and I started moving to one side KK and chacko to other side , we actually sat on that improper manner . After some time I realized that KK and Chacko moving downwards. At that KK asked one question to me " EE ana Mohanlalinu padikuvano ?" ( Is this Elephant trying to imitate Mohanlal ) ,because now he was sitting in slanding position. We all laughed very loudly from that instant I forgot my fear. So that was my first Elephant ride

Anakootam belongs to
Me,Krishankumar,Prasanth,Dinsan,Chacko,Cyna,Sanil,Exproo,Nasra,Sheena and Sijin

No comments: