Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Facesconfig.xml

For getting entrance to our software team, we used to take technical interview . Our client come with a JSF requirement . So Team Admin called me and shall we do a interview I said 'ok'. Me ,Antony and Varghese Mathew was there . And interview candidate was Abdul Rahman (was from internal project). So we started from basics of Java,php and Come into JSF side.
Me: What is the use for faces-config.xml ?
Abdu : I am not sure about that I dont have any idea about JSF
Varghese : Do you know JSF ?
Abdu : No
So we continued some time with Java and JSP question,After some time I asked
Me: what are the major config file using in JSF ?
Abdu : dont know ..
Me: what is the use of faces-config.xml ?
Abdu : dont know he looked at me ..very strange
So I looked at Anto and Vaghese and continued again
Me: how u are deploying JSF?
Abdu : (Said in Malayalam) INKKU JSF ariyilla
Every one laughed at me ............
I was totally absent minded while I was talking with Abdu .........I asked again and again with JSF
that full day was fun with faces.config.xml what is the use of that ................

No comments: